Indoor plant trends in Australia currently include a focus on low-maintenance, easy-to-care-for plants such as succulents and cacti, as well as larger statement plants like the Monstera deliciosa and Fiddle Leaf Fig. There is also a growing interest in air-purifying plants like the Spider Plant, Snake Plant, and Pothos. Additionally, terrariums and hanging planters have become popular ways to incorporate plants into home decor. Overall, indoor plants are becoming increasingly popular in Australia as a way to add greenery and natural beauty to living spaces.
Indoor plants have become increasingly popular in Australia in recent years. Many Australians have embraced indoor plants as a way to bring nature into their homes and improve their overall well-being. According to a recent survey, around 70% of Australian households have at least one indoor plant, and the trend is growing.
Also, there are many indoor plant shops, nurseries and online retailers are popping up to meet the demand for indoor plants. Additionally, many people are also interested in learning about plant care and joining plant communities or groups to share tips and advice. Overall, indoor plants have become a popular and beloved part of Australian culture.
indoor plant trends have been focused on a variety of different types of plants and ways to incorporate them into home decor. Some popular trends include:
- Low-maintenance plants: Succulents and cacti have been particularly popular due to their easy-to-care-for nature and ability to thrive in a variety of different lighting conditions.
- Statement plants: Large plants such as the Monstera deliciosa and Fiddle Leaf Fig have been popular for their ability to make a statement in a room and create a dramatic focal point.
- Air-purifying plants: Plants like the Spider Plant, Snake Plant, and Pothos have been popular for their ability to improve indoor air quality by removing toxins and pollutants.
- Terrariums: Glass terrariums have been a popular way to display small indoor plants, as they add a unique and decorative touch to any room.
- Hanging plants: Hanging planters and macrame plant holders have been popular for their ability to bring greenery to spaces where floor space is limited.
- New plant hybrids: The trend of creating new plant hybrids has been popular.
- Vintage and retro: Vintage and retro-style planters and pots have been popular as well.
Overall, indoor plants have become increasingly popular in recent years as a way to bring nature into the home and improve overall well-being.